Product no.: GA002
Clesse Compact 80 Automatic Changeover Regulators are double stage by design and are for use with 2 and in the case of the OPSO version 4 or more cylinders .
They contain 1st and 2nd stage regulators combined to be used with propane and give an outlet pressure of 37mb, but can be engineer adjustable if required dependent on installation conditions.
- Excellent "change-over performances" with low cylinders changeover pressures (PDI) ensuring maximum use of gas in the cylinders and maintaining consistent outlet pressure on either
"service or reserve" cylinders.
- Inlet Connection 20" NRVEXF UK POL 5/8" LH Male NUT propane pigtails.
- Outlet Connection 1/2" BSPT Female Ball Valve .
- Equipped with limited flow safety relief valve (LRV) for added piece of mind incase of excessive system pressure first line safety.
- OPSO version fitted with an Over Pressure Shut Off device to close down the gas system in the event of highly excessive pressure giving additional safety as well as the LRV.
- Robust design with metal backplate for wall mounting.
- Non return valves on both inlet ports to prevent leakage when changing cylinders .
- Filters in both inlet connections, with reserve indicator built into changeover knob
- Provided with high quality BS3212/2 pigtails.
Installation must be carried out in accordance with any instruction leaflet that accompanies the product.
Where applicable, all installations, adjustments and maintenance work must be carried out by persons who have the necessary skills to do so, and are qualified according to the regulations in force for that particular installation.